Thank you for visiting the Canadian Harambee Education Society (‘CHES’) website (the ‘Website’). The following terms apply to your use of the Website. Please check back regularly to see if there have been any changes. By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Although due care has been taken in compiling the contents of this Website, CHES accepts no liability in respect of any errors, omission or inaccuracies contained or referred to in it. CHES provides the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While CHES takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website, no liability is accepted for them.
- Any intellectual property rights in the content of this Website are owned by CHES and its licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of CHES.
- Trade marks, logos and brand names shown on the Website are owned by CHES or its licensors. No rights are granted to use any of them without the prior written permission of the owners.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks which are inherently insecure. CHES makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and disclaims all liability in respect of it.
- This Website contains links to other websites. CHES accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
CHES is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Website and governs data collection and usage. By using this Website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Use of your Personal Information
CHES not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. CHES does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations.
CHES will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law.
CHES welcomes your comments regarding this Privacy Statement. If you believe that CHES has not adhered to this Statement, please contact CHES at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
CHES does not transfer title to any Website content downloaded or used by User. Site content, including its selection and arrangement, is owned by CHES and is protected by copyright and other laws. Limited permission to use website content (for the purposes stated in the preceding section) is specifically conditioned on the user’s recognition, observance and retention of all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices in Site content, and all proprietary and other intellectual property rights of CHES in website content. The user shall not have any ownership rights in any e-mail address, URL or other personal identifier that may be allocated to, or chosen by, him or her for the purposes of any services available through this site and the user’s limited rights to use such identifier/address shall continue only for so long as the user’s registration/User account remains valid for access to this site or the relevant service.
Any unauthorized use or copying of Website content, or use of Website content which breaches these Terms (or their spirit) may violate trademark, copyright and other proprietary rights, and civil and criminal statutes. Users shall not use any website content (or any other content made available through this site) in any manner that infringes any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights. CHES reserves all rights with respect to such unauthorized use or breach of these Terms.